Tuesday, June 26, 2018

These thruths, Founding Thoughts, Forgotten Truths

I lose my sense of direction as I read and analyze  these imperfections of a world so spiteful so hateful, and it spreads like an infection.
This revelation is creating a dissatisfaction, causing my inclination to think positive about our society, to commence disintegration. A fact that further shoves me into exasperation.
Desolation in the faces of those who are living in a society without redemption. An expression that breaks my heart and soul making me feel more vulnerable to oppression...
I will not let it win.

Rhetoric that cuts deeper and deeper into the backs of those who flee to this country in search of freedom, of those who love this country. Tell me something..

How can we save our humanity in the face of such insanity, in the face of immorality, that's slowly breaking away at my belief of the possibility that we can be a nation of inclusivity. We just have to...

Stay united as whole, even though it takes a toll, even though they wanna rip out the soul, of what really makes America great.

The melting pot, the saving spot, the country whose founding thoughts, were to give people a shot.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" Whose truth is that? Are YOU true to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment