Friday, August 28, 2020

Some lost thoughts

It is so hard to control emotions, i get the notion

that will not change

I desire a devotion, a passion as strong as the ocean

So different, it would be so strange


how do i find myself amongst all this chaos in my head

I crave to bravely take on this challenge

But I am terrified to face all that trauma instead

I do not know how I would manage


I have felt hurt, pain, and loneliness so deeply I have scars

I once met a woman who made me proud to show them as battle contusions

Bur alas she has been called up above the stars

Her teachings so powerful, in her honor I'd start a revolution


Have you ever met anyone so great everything they touched turned to love?

Whose love, intelligence, and motivation was all you felt you needed to succeed

Whose effect is long lasting even when its radiating from up above

In your honor, all is left is to spread those good deeds


That's what I'll do...


No comments:

Post a Comment