Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Cold Heart

I was asked the other day if I was single, I said yes.
This guy responded, '"Damn, how is a girl like you available?"
I told him I said I was single, not available.
Then I explained:

"I am in love with a beautiful man
Who broke my heart so bad it feels beyond repair
Crazy in love..I feel like a madman
This amount of pain just isn't fair''

He comes at me with this awesome bullshit about how he can help heal me and I said:

Äs much as I can't wait to not end my nights crying 
And passing his old building sighing
This pain here is something I am owning
With all its sorrow and mourning
Because this pain right here is proof
That this fickle heart is not always aloof
This heart is currently cold and broken
And it's only gotten colder with every word you've spoken...""

No comments:

Post a Comment