Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Lust at first sight

Her lips so soft and luxurious, as I kiss them I feel myself falling deeper.
Her tongue dances on mine as her smooth hands slide from the top of my shoulders and down my arms. I have goosebumps, my heart is beating fast, and my palms are sweaty. She moves her hips to touch mine and slowly we both sway with her leading me to the wall. The music is blaring and pounding, but nothing is louder than the beat of my heart. I can feel myself burning up everywhere; down my arms, through my ear lobes. down and down south...
Her hair bounces from side side to side, her curls inviting my hands to grab them. As i grab her head with a cupful of hair, I pull her closer. 
She understands this as an invitation and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her hands on the tail of my spine. As I  nibble on her lip, I feel her excitement and grabs my ass with both hands. With my hands I pull her head away and look in her eyes. Her hazel bright eyes become windows to the hunger bubbling up inside her and it immediately turns me on. Her emerald green leather skirt is are hanging low on her hips and I can't help but outline her pelvic bone with my index finger...

No comments:

Post a Comment