Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Don't criminalize the romanticized and internalized love

I've come to realize and later internalize the reality of my own situation.
I empathize and sympathize  with every aspect of your being.
But when will I realize with these eyes that I am the one in need of feeling like a prize.
Instead I built this guise full of lies that''s got me moving clockwise.
This love for you will be my demise.
This love for you will only make me continue to agonize, until I receive it back.
I know it unwise to continue with this hope that defies everything I have ever believed.
But these butterflies, along with the rest of the zoo animals in my stomach...undies.
You mesmerize and immobilize every atom in me.
And even with all this pain and continued agony, this is a love I could never apologize for.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment