Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My heart is broken...
I lay in bed with tears rolling down my cheeks
They stream endlessly stroking the aches my heart causes me to feel all over my body.
He says he does not believe I love him
But I think he chooses to believe that

If only he knew that I dream of him every night
If only he knew that his heart is worth the fight
If only he knew that the thought of life without him gives me fright
If only he knew that I desire him with all my might

My heart is broken...
The distance he creates between us is so painful
Knowing he can go days without even a thought of me destroys my soul
I know my Lion is in pain and is distraught, but it is unfortunate I believe in him more than he believes in himself.

If only he knew I think he is the greatest
If only he knew I think he is the smartest
If only he knew I think he is the sweetest
If only he knew how much I admire him

My heart is broken...
My Lion dwells in his sorrow and tramples
We are apart physically and spiritually
We are no longer in sync and my Lion has now successfully pushed me away
I think of him every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment