Sunday, December 27, 2020

Fake ass Christmas shit

 I have been learning that people give you gifts to "show you how much you mean to them"

Quickly things go from showing you how much they supposedly value you but then turn around and judge you based on the gifts you get them. So everyone is basically evaluating how much other people care based on how much they spend on them.

I will not let anyone do that to me, I rather just tell everyone do not give me gifts and I won't give you any.

Much simpler this way. 

I work really hard for the things I want, and although I do like a lot of things I do not need them and I definitely do not need others getting it for me.

Everything I need I can get it myself. No one is ever going to hold shit like that against me again.

NO GIFTS FOR ME NEXT YEAR.

Rather be left the fuck alone. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment