Sunday, December 27, 2020

Whats the opposite of shouting love off the rooftops?

 I remember when I used to feel so in love I could not wait to share about it and talk about it and be so in that bubble of love that nothing else existed.

I do not think I have felt that way in years. 

Maybe a part of me deserves to be stuck in an unhappy dramatic wild ass partnership with someone.

I thought I deserved better but I feel like all the good honest and righteous men are nowhere around and I am stuck between being alone or being with someone who isn't all bad but also makes me feel so alone.

Even as I write that out I know it is bullshit and I need to strive for better.

Or at least be OK to be alone. Surely, being alone must be better than how I feel right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment